How To Locate All The NYSC Orientation Camps In Nigeria
How To Locate All The NYSC Orientation Camps In Nigeria– Now NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 and callup letters are out for printing and PCMs are at present conscious of where they’re submitted to, we now at nyscinfo.com is here now in order to reveal to you just how to locate all the NYSC orientation peaks nationally.
Compiled By WSP and available in nyscinfo.com
1. ABIA: in your way to Umuahia, come down at Bus stop gate at Umuahia, you will see a bus to camp from the bus stop.
2. ANAMBRA: Coming from Onitsha, visit upper iweka and input ABUS visiting Awka, after you’d input the bus, so do not forget to remind your driver or conductor you’ll be stopping at the NYSC orientation camp in Umunya. When you’d reach Umunya, then start looking to get a bike man that’ll take you into the camp. The distance from Onitsha into Umunya is from 20 to 40 minutes and the whole price could range from 300 to 500. Coming from Awka, go to unizik intersection and input ABUS going to Onitsha, the moment you’d input the bus, do not forget to remind your driver or conductor that you’ll be quitting at the NYSC orientation camp at Umunya. Whenever you’d arrive at Umunya, look to get a bike man that’ll take you in to the camp. The distance from Awka to Umunya is from 20 to half an hour and the entire price could range between 300 to 400.
3. KANO: On the best solution to Kano state, tell the driver to drop you in Unguwa uku. When he quits, you are going to observe buses awaiting drop people at Karaye camp at the pace of 500 to 700 naira, however in the event the driver failed to stop you at Unguwa uku, then stop at the last bus stop, Sabon-gari park in new road and board that a Keke to Bata for 50 to 70 naira, out of there, find a bus into Kabuga park, even once you’d reach Kabuga park, then board a bus to Karaye camp.
4. JIGAWA: From Kano, take a bus going to Dutse, tell the driver you’ll stop at the NYSC orientation camp in Fanisau, the travel can last for about 1 hour 30minutes. The camp is located opposite an Army barrack.
5. BAUCHI: By the previous bus stop at Bauchi, have a taxi to Muda Lawal parkand take the following bus going to Wailo from the playground. The NYSC orientation camp is located at Wailo.
6. RIVERS: once you’d arrive at Port harcourt, stop at Eleme junction, and ask for instructions where Nonwa or Gokana buses are loading, and board a bus to the camp. Make sure that you’d tell the motorist that you’re likely to the camp, then the NYSC orientation camp is everywhere across the road. The travel is about 20 30 minutes.
7. OYO: If you’d reach Ibadan, stop at Iwo road. By Iwo road, take a taxi of 150 to 200 naira visiting Ojoo and tell them to drop you at Iseyin park. By Iseyin park, take a bus visiting the orientation camp to get 800 to 1000 naira and also be equipped for more that two hours traveling.
8. DELTA: For people coming to Delta out of Lagos and the entire of South West or even Benin, enter Asaba bus or bus Onitsha bus and tell the driver to drop you at Issele-Uku junction. If you’d get into the intersection, cross the express and take a bike straight to the orientation camp, which will vary between 70 – 100 naira. For individuals coming from Enugu and the whole of South east, go into Onitsha bus and prevent at upper Iweka, from top Iweka, enter Asaba bus from 150 to 200 naira and shed Koko intersection which is the last bus stop and from there you’ll see Issele-uku bus. Input the bus and shed at Issele-Uku junction. If you’d get into the intersection, cross the express and take a bike right to the orientation camp, and this will range from 70 – 100 naira. The travel Issele-uku in Asaba is about 25 to 35 minutes.
9. ADAMAWA: By Yola, take a cab to Vinikilang. By Vinikilang, you’ll find yourself a Keke right to the camp. You could also take a drop that’ll carry only you or with friends and family right to the camp from whichever park you’re arriving from. The cost to get a drop will probably include 300 to 400 naira.
10. KATSINA: By Kano, board a bus going to Katsina, from the park in Katsina, you are going to find a bike right to the camp, located at Mani road.
11. NASARAWA: From Abuja, board a bus preventing at Mararaba, and take about 200 naira bus Keffi and tell the driver to stop you at the NYSC orientation camp.
12. CROSS RIVER: From Lagos and south-west states, stop at Calabar and choose a straight bus to Obubra and let them stop you at Obubra junction, and put in a bike of 150 to 200 directly to the NYSC orientation camp. By Abuja, input a Calabar bus and tell the driver that you’ll be coming down in Obubra junction, at Obubra intersection, go into a bike of 150 to 200 right to the NYSC orientation camp. By Onitsha, stop at upper Iweka and input IKOM motor, notify the driver you’ll be coming back in Obubra junction, at Obubra junction, enter a bike of 150 to 200 straight to the NYSC orientation camp.
13. SOKOTO: From the park in Sokoto city, obtain yourself a bike man and tell him to simply take you to Wamakko. It’s going to cost you from 150 to 250 naira, the camp can be found at the left side of the road.
14. KADUNA: From the Kaduna city, enter ABUS going to Chikun town, tell the driver that you’re going to the NYSC orientation camp. The camp is located at the Kaduna/Abuja expressway and costs 150 to 200 naira from the city.
15. KOGI: By anywhere in Kogi state, board a bus going to Kabba, stop at the last bus stop and board a bike to the NYSC orientation camp.
16. OSUN: From Osogbo, input a bus moving to Ede, once they stop you, look for a bike that will take you right to the NYSC orientation camp to get that amount of 100 to 150 naira. From Lagos, Ibadan, Kogi, Abeokuta or Abuja, look to get a bus going to Osun country, immediately you receive to Ife or Ilesha, notify the driver that you’ll stop at Gbogan, from Gbogan, you may have a direct bus to the camp that’s very close.
17. ABUJA/FCT: Discontinue in Jabi park, take a cab or Keke to Wuse promote and board a bus visiting Kubwa village. The previous bus stop is at Kubwa market, from the Kubwa market, the NYSC orientation camp is only a walking distance or you could simply board a bike to the camp.
18. LAGOS: Out Of Ikeja, have a bus to Iyana Ipaja, when you’d arrive at Iyana Ipaja, have a bus to Agege or even Iyapaja and let the driver to prevent you at the NYSC orientation camp. By Ojota, have a bus to Oshodi, from Oshodi, have a bus to Iyana Ipaja and stop at their final busstop that’s under bridge, take the road on the right at which you’re ceased and walk down straight or ask people across the bus stop through which the nysc camp lies and they’ll direct you appropriately. From Oyingbo, have a bus going to costain, when you’d get to costain, have a bus to Ojuelegba, from Ojuelegba, have a bus going to Oshodi, from Oshodi, take a bus to Iyana-Ipaja and stop at their final bus stop that’s under bridge, then take the road on the right at which you’re stopped and walk straight or ask people around the bus stop at which the NYSC orientation camp is situated and they will direct you appropriately.
19. OGUN: By Lagos, have a direct bus Sagamu, when the bus stops, then input a bike right to the orientation camp. From Abeokuta, take a bus to Sagamu, when the bus stops, enter a bike right to the orientation camp. From Abeokuta to Sagamu is close to a single hour.
20. IMO: Originating from Owerri, Have a bus from Ama J-K into Nkwerre. Make certain that you’d notify the driver that you’re going to the NYSC camp at Eziama Obaire Nkwerre, stop at Nkume intersection and take a bike to your camp. The distance out of Owerri into the camp is like 40 minutes to 1 hour and also the bus charge will be ranging from 300 to 500.
2-1. ENUGU: Coming from any part of Nigeria please proceed to Enugu City. Whenever you obtain to Enugu City, locate Holy Ghost Park, request vehicles moving to Awgu and board a few straight to the camp. Originating from South, for eg. Port Harcourt-Calabar Axis. You do not have to get to Enugu City, just board a bus heading into Enugu, tell the driver you will be stopping at Awgu NYSC Camp. Remind him , once you have passed Okigwe. Directed by board a plane into the Enugu Airport. By the terminal, hire a taxi straight to the camp or you can get to Holy Ghost Park and then board an automobile straight for the NYSC Camp. Another item by atmosphere, is that the Owerri Airport, from Owerri, go by road to Okigwe, from Okigwe you may easily get a taxi to the Awgu NYSC camp.
22. BORNO: originating from Kano, let the drivers that you’re likely to Gumel in Jigawa country, they’ll direct you to a location that you’ll find a taxi. The taxi could take you to a location which you’ll get a direct bus to the College of Education, Gumel, where the momentary orientation camp is located.
23. YOBE: From Kano, receive an immediate bus moving to Yobe. The camp is located in Potiskum. By Lagos, take a primary bus to Potiskum. From Onitsha, take a primary bus to Potiskum.
24. GOMBE: From Gombe park, enter a straight bus into the camp. The orientation camp is located at Science Technical college, Amanda, km 2-1, Gombe-Bauchi Highway-near airport terminal Gombe.
25. AKWA IBOM: Out Of AKTC park at Uyo, you might observe an immediate bus camp, however if you did not see, there is one other solution to arrive at camp without any problems. Just take a Keke into a spot named Plaza, walk down to Oron road and have where they board Nsit Atai buses.
26. KWARA: By Ilorin, take a bike to Maraba, that is where you’ll get bus going to Yikpata camp. The bus will stop you at the camp entry.
27. BAYELSA: Get ABUS going to Yenagoa and tell the driver to drop you at Mbiama (just before they input Bayelsa), in Mbiama you will observe cabs visiting Kaiama, join one and tell them you’ll stop at Kaiama park. By Kaiama park, take an immediate bike .
28. EDO: From Benin, Have a bus to Okada. From Okada, you’ll see a taxi or bike that’ll take you straight to the orientation camp.
29. TARABA: The NYSC orientation Circle at Taraba Is Situated in Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo. On your own way to Jalingo, you’re going to be dropped in the gate of their NYSC camp, because it’s located at the state.
30. ZAMFARA: From Kaduna, stop at Kawo park, buy a bike or taxi to NDA junction where Zamfara park is situated and get yourself a bus to Zamfarathe camp is along the street in Tsafe LGA.
31. BENUE: By Makurdi last bus stop, cross to the other side and directly in front of Chapel church, that there are cars visiting Gboko, from Gboko, you will shed in the NYSC camp shortly after police college by the street side.
3 2. PLATEAU: From Jos, take a straight bus to Mangu at which the orientation camp is located, at the rate of 500 naira. The travel will take 4-5 minutes to 1 hour.
3 3. EBONYI: From Abakaliki, input ABUS into Afikpo Macgregor camp. Stop at the junction and take a direct bike to the camp.
3-4. KEBBI: From Mando park at Kaduna, get a car visiting Yauri/Kontagora, shed at Yauri. By Yauri, get yourself a car going to Ko Ko. After falling at Koko, receive a straight taxi into the orientation camp located at Dakingari. By Ibadanfor a vehicle going to Kontagora, Niger country, drop at Kontagora and find yourself a vehicle going to Ko Ko. After dropping at Koko intersection, get a straight taxi into the orientation camp located at Dakingari.
35. NIGER: By Minna, have a bike to Mobil filling station and take a bus straight into Paiko at which the orientation camp can be located.
36. EKITI: From Ado-Ekiti, get a straight bus to the NYSC orientation camp located at Ise-Emure Ekiti. The cost for that bus will be around 300 naira.
37. ONDO: By Akure, take a cab to Benin garage, so you will see an automobile going to Ikare. From the previous bus stop, have a bike right to the orientation camp.