AIICO Auto Indemnity covers a wide range of automobiles for both private and business use.Motorcycles and tricycles are also covered. It is among the best companies in Nigeria that offer cheapest Auto insurance rates in the country.
- Auto assurance is one of the mandatory insurance classes and anybody utilizing a vehicle on public roadway must have it.
- Auto Indemnity which is the most widely recognized of all the known classes of Insurance is intended to secure the safeguarded for loss of or damage to vehicle, harm to Third Party property including substantially damage and demise to Third Party caused by a mishap while utilizing their vehicle.
For What Reason Do I Require a Car Insurance?
- It is necessary; it is the Law! (Road Traffic Act,1950)
- Gives replacement cost of harm or robbery of your vehicle
- To give money related help to you when you harm other individuals’ property
- Re-imbursement of litigaton cost
Types of Auto Assurance Offered By AIICO Insurance;
Third Party Auto Insurance
This Insurance Policy covers demise, unplanned bodily damage and harm to the property of a third party.
Complete Auto Insurance
AIICO Insurance offers complete and comprehensive, financially savvy, motor Insurance that cover all dangers identified with owning and driving a vehicle. Our Car insurance Policies are customized and organized to suit your necessities.
The Comprehensive Car Insurance plan covers the misfortune or harm to insured vehicles incase of fire, burglary, vandalism, accidental harm or crash. Inclusion likewise incorporates Legal Liability for death, substantial damage or harm to the property of third party caused by use of insured vehicles.
Free online Car insurance quotes;
Get a Quote >>
Each of the above mentioned policies are applicable in the following categories:
Customers That can Purchase:
- Private Vehicle Owners
- Multiple Family Owners
- Taxi Owners
- Bus Owners
- Delivery vehicles
- Commercial fleets
Buy AIICO Car Insurance Online >>>> BUY NOW
Contact Details For AIICO Auto Insurance
Speak to an AIICO Staff or Agent today 01 279 2930, 0700 AIIContact (0700 2442 6682 28) . You may likewise contact us through our site; www.aiicoplc.com. Get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.