NURSE CORPS SCHOLARSHIP 2019 | REQUIREMENTS
This Scholarship Program are open to apply now for Nursing students. If you are a nursing student and need to pick up a practical learning in your field, Here is an opportunity to get “Nurse Corps Scholarship”. The Nurse Corps Scholarship program is directed by “Bureau of Health Workforce , Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)”. The program is available to scholars who are acknowledged or enlisted in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate, or graduate degree nursing program in a Nurse School situated in a state, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. Region Nurse Corps Scholarship. The reason for the program is to give Nurse Corps Scholarship to nursing students in return for a base 2-year full-time benefit commitment (or or part-time equivalent), at a qualified human services office with a basic deficiency of nurses. Champs will get financing for tuition, expenses, and other educational expenses and a month to month stipend of $5,328.
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is an organization of the U.S. Branch of Health and Human Services, is the essential Federal organization. The organization’s point is to enhance medicinal services to individuals who are topographically separated, monetarily or medically defenseless.
- To be qualified for the Scholarship program, the candidate must meet all the accompanying criteria:
- Be a U.S. native (conceived or naturalized), national, or legitimate permanent inhabitant
- Be enlisted or acknowledged for enlistment in a professional nursing degree program (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) at a certify nursing school situated in the U.S.
- Start classes no later than September 30, 2019
- Be free from any government judgment liens.
- Not reprobate on a federal debt.
- Be free from existing administration responsibilities
Instructions on How Apply for Scholarship Program:
So as to apply, the candidate may enroll and make a NURSE Corps Scholarship Program application account through this link:
Nursing Corps Scholarship Documents:
Alongside with application form Applicants should also submit the following documents (All supporting documentation must be transferred in PDF design):
- Approval to Release Information Form
- Evidence of Citizenship
- Confirmation of Acceptance/Enrollment
- Verification Form of Good Standing
- Current Tuition, Fee Schedule
- Official Student Aid Report
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- School Transcript
- letters of Recommendation
Nurse Corps Scholarship Financial Aid and Award Amount:
The Nursing Scholarship Program will give:
- Tuition Fee and other required charges
- Other sensible expenses including required books, clinical supplies, and research facility costs
- Month to month stipend for everyday costs ($1,334 for the 2019 scholastic year).
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application frame with all supporting documentation must be transferred no later than May 11, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. ET.
For More Information Check below:
In the event that you have any inquiries, call 1-800-221-9393 (TTY: 1-877-897-9910)